Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Sunday, June 24, 2012

The first long run back

This morning was the first of my longer runs back. I had intended it to only be around 15KM, but once I got going, I found that I was feeling so good that I decided to press on and make it an even 21K. Not at all fast, but just content to take in the great day around the harbour. Nothing beats a clear winter’s day around Sydney harbour. The sun was shining and just a hint of a breeze but safe from the sometimes stifling heat that occurs through the summer months.
This sort of weather is my favourite to run in. The wind clears the head and you can really just zone out of life and press on.
Ah Sydney - it really is ‘no worries’.
Running together (while enjoying the winter sunshine) stride for stride on a life changing ride. -- Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment