Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Love your roots - do them well!

Where have you been Sam? This has been one of the messages that I've received of late with regards to my blog. Life and running has been hectic what with my mate now fully released out in to the the dating world of sydney again. It's great that he seems to be having so much fun, which leads me to come back to my writing as this has always been a source of sanity for me. It's something I'd dropped recently in favour of other things.

It's clear that of late efforts I had been focusing energy on were in vain and now it is time for me to become a little selfish and focus only on myself and my training for a bit.

I'd love to have shared some more creativity in this, but some have mocked my creative efforts of late and thought it funny that something that was created should be a source of a joke amongst others.

I don't play these sorts of stupid games and rather leave others to play them on their own. Life's too short for any of that BS.

In other news I just got the news that I get to extract some revenge next year. This time I go wiser, older and with a different approach that is tested. More later.

Running together (while not being made a mug), stride for stride on a life changing ride. -- Sean Muller.

No comments:

Post a Comment