Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thank you

Talking with a friend at work, who had stumbled on my blog and provided some encouragement, I have renewed enthusiasm to devote more time to putting out the positive messages associated with running, motivation, exercise and health and positive thinking.

Ultrassams was started as a little bit of fun last year following a relationship end and in between a rare injury incident. It certainly helped to take my mind off of my injury and get me well and truly back on the road to recovery. Now that I am back running strongly, I manage it along with my other obligations and my enjoyment for the run.

It is pleasing to see how many interested runners and fitness folk have congregated through here and shared thoughts and insights. I have tried to make this something other than just another boring training blog and will continue to do so.

One and a half years on - thanks for reading and please feel free to share any ideas of topics to explore.

Running together - stride for stride (while spreading positive messages) on a life changing ride! -- Sean Muller

2 comments:

  1. Hey my blog is a boring training blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mate - you provide inspiration and a positive path forward and act as a great role model to people like me, but most importantly to your children!

    ReplyDelete