Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Saturday, February 25, 2012

The importance of seeing to injury sooner rather than later

This week I was feeling just a tad tender after the mountain run on the weekend and so booked in to see my physio. This is something that I only do once a year as I am seldom injured or sore and because the physio has been very good in helping me to learn how to fix myself if and when something comes on that troubles me.


Finding a physio or massage therapist and indeed someone that you gel well with is extremely tough and once you have found and formed that bond of trust, then it is well worth holding on to.

Long story short, my niggle was nothing serious and should disappear after a few days of rest and massaging of my hamstring and butt with the trusty tennis ball..

Running together (while building a winning team around you) – stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment