Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Monday, January 6, 2014

Running well into old age

This morning as I embarked on my cross country run, I spoke to an older gentleman at the start who looked well into his 70s. He confided in me that he was looking to run well and to just be able to complete the course. This is something that we all strive for as we age, the ability to just compete and complete. He came in and finished well down the field, but the part that impressed me the most was the dignity and pride that he exhibited when crossing the finish line. If by looking at him I was seeing the future then that is fantastic. I can only hope to be as fit as him in future years.

Running together (well into old age), stride for stride on a life changing ride! - Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment