Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Seizing each opportunity to LIVE

This year has been all about taking on some major challenges (both athletically and in life) and truly LIVING!! The weekend was another of these as I posed for a calendar shoot. This was definitely something that I thought I’d never do in life, but have come through it I feel it was an extremely liberating and empowering experience for all involved and as a one in a life time opportunity, I could not really pass it up.

As I've said many times beforehand, life is so short and I only this weekend learned of some young folks that I knew passing in tragic circumstances. To really LIVE and grab each and every opportunity is something and I plan to continue to do on an ongoing basis.

Do something for yourself and something for someone else each day and life generally goes well.

Running together (while embracing every opportunity), stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment