Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Sunday, May 1, 2011

A new level attained

This morning the rain had finally cleared here in Sydney (it has been raining for days and days nonstop) and I headed out for a nice little 16Km run. Normally I really try and focus and get in touch with the earth under me even if I am running on road and this morning was no different.

The feet just rhythmically move over the earth and with each step one feels reinvigorated. This morning was different and for a short while – probably only about 15 minutes I was able to completely detach and it was as if my body was moving, but my mind was above my head and looking down on things – weird to try and explain and not sure if I could replicate it (but will sure try) but it felt great – so much more focussed and in tune with things around me. Immediate feeling of calm and serenity.

Running together while embracing peace and serenity – stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment