Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Monday, May 2, 2011

The no watch runner

I have stopped wearing a watch on many of my runs of late and have just been feeling the pace through how I have been going along.

It seems strange that since I started doing this a few weeks back, I have seen quite a few runners doing similar. Not that I claim to be any kind of trendsetter at all – or maybe it is just that I have been more aware of other peoples timepieces. The liberation at not having to look at a watch all the time is amazing. Just running as hard as your gut and internal central governor will allow.

Time is of course such a relative concept and many people never seem to have enough of it nor do they seem to enjoy it all that much either.

Stop, revive and survive your life. Take the watch off on the weekends and see how much more fun life is.

Running together – with no watches – stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment