Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Monday, September 5, 2011

Achilles runners

I recently performed an experiment on myself by blindfolding myself and going for a run. I wanted to see just some of the challenges that some of the visually impaired runners in the world experience everyday. Some might say that this is a silly experiment, but once again it was something that I had to do to get a grasp of what others go through on a daily basis. It just reinforced to me the fact that all the people associated with the Achilles group of runners and their volunteers are absolute champions.
I encourage you to get involved with your local Achilles group to enrich your life beyond your widlest dreams.

Running together while benefiting others in the running community – stride for stride on a life changing ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment