Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Thursday, May 8, 2014

What's with being good enough for second in life and love?

It’s weird how things occur in life. Sometimes we make the best plans in the world only for none of them to come to fruition. This at the time is frustrating and can lead us to call into question all sorts of things. That said we have to experience and taste the lows in order to experience and taste the highs.

For me some weird things have been happening of late. Twice now I have had ladies approach me after turning me down some years ago for not being cool enough or good enough in their eyes or flat out too boring. They are both now divorced and claimed – boring old Sam was suddenly good enough for them. I flat out turned them down as I’m nobody’s second best and certainly not someone waiting around crying into milk.

What is the world coming to when now people feel that it is okay to revisit someone that they have turned down and that they will be welcomed in with open arms as they embrace their ‘second choice’. Why did I post this in a running blog? Well for no other reason other than that I’m running the other way from girls like this. I’d rather remain single for the rest of my days than be second.

Running together (while not settling for second best), stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment