Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year of running

Firstly Happy New Year to all my readers.

I know that I have been very slack over the holiday period, but that has been due to family and friend commitments. I have however been reading loads and doing some master classes on running and techniques etc.

The New Year’s run was not the traditional half marathon or marathon distance that I have been doing around Sydney over the past couple of years, but rather an enjoyable 9km jaunt through the Brisbane suburbs where my friends live. Some really good hills and humidity made for some challenging conditions – so good to see many others out there in the heat. Some of these looked distinctly like I did about 7 years ago (very overweight and unfit) but still onward they puffed.

I am only hopeful that anyone new to the joys of running sticks with it and sees the benefits of a healthier life as I have.

Good luck for 2011 folks – may many good things come to you.

Running together – Stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment