Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Don't get stale - go the trail

Today was spent in the company of the earth and running trails through parts of the North shore of Sydney that I had not ventured previously. Anyone that knows me knows that my preference is for running on asphalt or concrete, but I found the trails today liberating in a strange way. I even tried a technique that I had read about involving closing you eyes and following your feet over the ground – not to be tried on very steep downhills when attempting it for the first time.

The way forward with these sorts of runs for me has definitely been the bounding and plyometrics that I have been doing as part of my routine the past couple of weeks. The bounding makes one alot surer of the feet and where they are going to fall over the terrain.

Try the ply and feel all the difference as you fly – over the trails.

Running together – stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment