Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My running muse

I first came across the concept of a running muse through some readings that I did a few years back.

It came as a surprise that this person can also work wonders in other aspects of one’s life to. I always feel better when speaking to my muse. She is just the most inspirational person and always full of wonderful help and guidance that she freely dispenses. It is not always what is said, but how it is said that helps me to become a fuller person.

Life is good again after talking to this person and I see things in a completely new light even if it has just been bouncing some ideas off of them.
A very worthwhile relationship indeed.

Running together – Stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment