Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Zen effect of the run

Calm descends over me as I proceed to put one foot in front of the other in the quest for the white line that is 42.2KM away. I float as I run and with no watch – time stands still for those couple of hours and I am free. Free to do that which I love to and free from the constraints of modern life and stress. It is as if all in the universe is as it should be and nothing is out of place. I feel no pain – only exhilaration, peace and calm. Things are good. Very good. Life is good – life is exactly as it should. As if like a new day I am reborn and content. The earth feeds me and those that run with it and as part of it.

Running together – stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment