Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Sunday, March 25, 2012

40KG weightloss – I did it – so can you!

Standing on the scales yesterday and having them register only 65KG, meaning that I have lost a total of 40KG since I was at my heaviest.

The days when I could not even run 3KM are well and truly behind me and I look forward to being able to increasingly help others with their weightloss goals. There is really no sane reason why in 2012 anyone can’t lose weight and change their life at the same time if they really want to.

Food itself is not the enemy, what is the enemy is the amount of food and the quality of it that we put in our mouths. Our digestive systems weren’t designed to cope with the amounts of trans fats and other chemicals and rubbish that we load in to our diets (mainly through junk food).

To really wake up those that I work with, I show them the Pringle chip show. What is this you may ask? Quite simply a Pringle crisp (works for other crisps to) is so full of oil and fat (even the lite ones) that you can use them in place of firelighters to light a BBQ. Try this for yourself if you don’t believe me.

I was shocked by this when i first saw it and it continues to shock those that I show it to.

Obviously things are not as easy as just lighting chips, but there are some very solid strategies that can be implemented and I am happy to share these with those who wish to contact me.

Commitment is however the number one thing that has to be present in anyone seeking to lose weight.

Running together (while helping others to lose weight and live better) – stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment