Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Friday, July 13, 2012

A Sardine runner..

These little oily fishy smelling things are the latest in my running arsenal. I was introduced to them by a friend a little while ago and he swears by them as being one of the best things for his running and overall wellbeing and I now I eat heaps of the things - very cheap to which is a great thing.
I feel that they provide me with all that I need in terms of protein and when mixed with some quinoa and stir fried veggies they make one of the most complete meals around.
Despite the fact that many had said they wouldn’t try this meal, I have managed to convince some friends of the benefits and they have embraced it  for themselves.
I would be keen to hear what your experience is or what you use as your powerfood.
Running together (while eating sardines) - stride for stride on a life changing ride -- Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment