Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The power of raw eating

Since losing major amounts of weight 7 years ago, I eat as much raw foods as I can during the day. Sometimes I have to force myself to get things in, but then I just reiterate how much I am loving the idea of clean eating and the fact that I look and feel so much better than I did those years ago and indeed better than I did all those years ago.
I also (and many friends think that I am mad) sometimes just eat raw veggies for breakfast or nuts and oats for dinner. You see back in the caveman days, our systems were not designed to be just eating the standard 3 square meals each day and when we were out hunting on the plains, we generally snacked on what we could along the way. Hence this method makes complete sense for us and is something that we should definitely follow.
Not to be content with just having this simple method of weightloss for myself, I have been recommending it to anyone that approaches me about losing weight. And it is successful if we stick at it. A friend reported losing 10kgs through eating more raw veggies and filling up on them. Easy really!
Running together (while eating more clean raw foods), stride for stride on a life changing ride! -- Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment