Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A big thank you!

A massive thanks to all those people who have written to me and contacted me to express good wishes and also to offer support for my challenge ahead. I know that it will be a tough one and as I said I am disciplined and ready to take it on and I won’t be deterred from my task at hand.

Please keep debating and keep the issue at the front and centre of your thinking and running.

Running together – stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment