Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Monday, August 15, 2011

Some funny sights and reminiscing about the past..

This morning was rather amusing as I observed so  many people in the city hobbling about and off buses after their yearly exercise of the City to Surf down to Bondi Beach. They excitedly jabbered on about their times and about how they had completed the 'City to Surf Marathon'. I only sat back and smiled while enjoying overhearing the tales of heroics and it got me thinking about own debut at the City to Surf where I was so unfit and untrained, that by the end of it all I was so buggered that I could not walk properly for an entire 2 weeks. I too felt on that day that I had achieved an amazing thing, and it is pleasing to see so many people and families getting active out and about. As stated previously, I only wish that more of these people would stick around and join some of the running clubs in Sydney. We have such potential for depth at club level if only these folk would consider sticking around. One can always hope.

Running together - stride for stride on a life changing ride!-- Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment