Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Sunday, August 14, 2011

Staying away from the circus.

Today was the first time in 7 years that I have not turned out to the City to Surf fun run here in Sydney and despite not being among the 85000 I had a fantastic morning completing a 25KM run of my own along the 7 Bridges route and adding on a few extra kilometres. For a day in which there was such a large event on the go, there were plenty of people out and about running on the trails that I was on. Evidently I was not the only one who prefers to stay away from the Fairfax circus trail down to Bondi. A great morning to cap a great weekend of running.

No comments:

Post a Comment