Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sub 3 hour marathon barefoot

This morning I was encountered some barefooters on my run around the harbour and although this lot were moving very slowly, I was interested to see if I could find some videos to post on this. Playing around on Youtube I stumbled on this chap who ran under three hours in the Rock and Roll marathon in the US. Absolutely amazing! I am going to do some checks and see if there are any stats out there on how many people have gone under three hours completely barefoot. Good on him!


No comments:

Post a Comment