Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Thursday, January 17, 2013

The power of the positive word


This morning while returning from my run, I encountered a older lady who was also out on her run.

We ran together for a few minutes as she proceeded to tell me that she had met me previously last year out on a run and that it was my small words to her of ‘good on ya’ that caused her to continue her running and progress to a point where she was not only running regularly but also entering short events and fun runs and thoroughly enjoying herself.

Although I did not remember our encounter this ladies kind words only served to prove to me the value of a kind or positive word to a stranger in helping to shape their life and keep them motivated. You never know what impact a few kind words may have.

Running together (while sharing positivity), stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment