Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Thursday, September 6, 2012

My weightloss journey in book format

Today is an extremely exciting day for me.


It is the day that I officially published my first book ‘The Urban Warrior - More than just an existence’. I have poured my heart and soul out about my weightloss journey and what went into the 40KG loss of weight and the complete life transformation that accompanied it.

‘The Urban Warrior - More than just an existence’ is so much more than just my tale of change. It is raw and frank and asks hard questions of us as so-called modern intellectual westerners.

Why do we struggle to beat obesity when we have the most sophisticated science on the planet? Why are tribes people living without access to all our luxuries so much happier and healthier? Why do we continue to invest so much time, energy and money into pursuits that will only send us to an early grave? All these and more are asked in the book.

While it is exciting to see that I have my first sales already, this book is about so much more than money. If it can reach out to anyone who is overweight or obese like I was and help to motivate them to change then my job as a human being is done.

Running together (while motivating others positively), stride for stride on a life changing ride! -- Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment