Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Thursday, November 22, 2012

Glorified adult babysitting


This morning on conclusion of my run, I found my way to the gym. Nothing unusual about this as I often fine my way there to stretch and do some core work after the run itself.

Now one sees all sorts of different ways of working out while at the gym, but I witnessed what has to be one of the strangest this morning with one of the personal trainers just sitting next to her client as he lay on the floor and chatted to him for the entire 40 minutes that their session went for. He then handed over his money to her and they said goodbye.

This has got to be the easiest money that that trainer could have earned if not that day then in her entire life. No - she was not helping him stretch - no, he didn’t have any devices or rollers under his back. Quite simply he just lay there.

I’m still dumbfounded at what appeared to be glorified adult babysitting.

Nice cash if you can get it I suppose.

Running together (while hopefully actually doing something), stride for stride on a life changing ride! -- Sean Muller 

No comments:

Post a Comment