Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Thursday, November 1, 2012

Quality coaching

It is amazing what the presence of a good running coach can do to help one on the journey of running. 

Not since my sprinting days have I had access to a regular coach. All this changed this week when I joined one of Sydney's nicest running groups in Sean Williams Sweat group based out of Centennial Park. 

I have to be honest in saying that I have learned more in the last week about how to improve my running than what I have in the past couple of years. Amazing to see what a coach can pick up on and help you to improve on.

Now I am only part of the intermediate group, but am hopeful that I can improve my speed. Everyone can benefit from some analysis and changes we might not see in ourselves. Plus the group has been very welcoming of me. 

Good times!

Running together (while obtaining quality advice), stride for stride on a life changing ride. -- Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment