Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Monday, October 22, 2012

Caring friends


I haven't blogged in a little while but thought that it is time today.

Life has a funny way of taking turns that one doesn't see coming but that one can't really avoid. I have learned through the years  that for me indeed it is best to just listen to the signs and take it all in my stride and head in the direction of things. 

As many know, this week I am moving to the other side of town. Why? is the standard question. Not too sure why. I guess it is for a number of reasons. One being that I want to hang out wit some friends that I don't see nearly enough of.  Great running squads are another good incentive and of course being much closer to the beaches. 

Times like this really show me who my friends are and they have been coming through for me in spades. Offers of help with packing and moving and also with offers of gear once I get into the new place. Wow! How lucky am I?

The world is indeed a good place. 

Running together (while seeking out new opportunities), stride for stride on a life changing ride! Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment