Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Thursday, October 18, 2012

New runs and new adventures


Shortly I’ll be packing up and moving suburbs.

Life has indeed been good to me in my current setup but the time has come for me to move on and so yesterday and today I have been getting in my last runs so that I can say goodbye to all my favourite routes before seeking out new favourite routes.

Change is always something that comes about in life, sometimes through force and sometimes voluntarily. For me this change is something that just feels right for me at this point in time. New adventures come when we least expect them and it is really the embrace of the change that determines how one adapts.

New routes - new adventures.

Running together (while discovering new adventures), stride for stride on a life changing ride. -- Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment