Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rediscovering old favourites


All of us have a favourite run or one that was a favourite of ours but now that for whatever reason seems to have not been run that often. Mine used to be a 9KM loop that I frequently ran out to a local beach and back. I have not run that loop in ages until for some reason this morning I got up and decided to venture out early and get one of these done.

The morning was perfect - sun rising early on the way down and temps headed for 26c. Rounding the heads made me realise just how lucky I was to be able to enjoy such a run. Just amazing.

Made me realise that even though I have moved on, I should make more of an effort to get out and run this loop again for frequently.

Running together (while rediscovering old favourite runs), stride for stride on a life changing ride! -- Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment