Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Monday, October 8, 2012

Smiles on the morning run


This morning on my run I encountered something that I view as being unique.

There was a group of ladies out running and each of them had the broadest smiles and there was lots of laughing and banter going on in the bunch. Now they certainly weren’t the fastest group I have ever seen, but they seemed to be having the most amount of fun of any group that I had seen in many a month.

Smiles, laughter and happy times were the order of the day even through the bleak weather. They just seemed to be quite content to be out enjoying the fresh air together and enjoying life as friends.

A truly fantastic thing to see and I could only but wish them well when I caught them on the way back home at a traffic light.

Running together (while enjoying the company of friends in the morning), stride for stride on a life changing ride! -- Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment