Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Saturday, October 30, 2010

The best way for me..

To recover folks has been to adopt a policy of a sauna after a run followed by an ice cold shower and also dumping a bucket of ice water over my head. I have found the sauna really helps to knock out any of the work cobwebs and the ice water just puts the finishing touches to it. Makes me feel really invigorated and alive after a day at work. Wakes the mind and the muscles up and reminds me of how lucky I am to be able to run again.

Have a great Saturday folks.

Running together stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment