Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blessed recovery

Yesterday and today were just the best days that I could ever have asked for. Sun was out again – albeit briefly and the lunchtime run is back for me. Feeling great yesterday I managed to hammer out 10km in around 39.10. A real surprise and something I did not think I had in me at this stage of comeback. The learning I guess is that abit of rest, relaxation, altering diet and staying off the booze can produce good things.

I will later on this week put together a plan for recovery from injury and hope that it will be able to help others.

So good to be out there once again enjoying man’s greatest freedom at lunch time. As I was reading, even Salazar said that he wished he had taken some more time resting in an attempt to prolong his career. Try it you may just like it.

Keep believing – Keep achieving! Stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment