Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Saturday, November 6, 2010

Black tea potions

I am currently sitting with my foot in a bucket of black tea mixture... What you may be thinking – this bloke has seriously lost it right now. You see folks my feet have obviously become soft during my lack of running over the past couple of weeks and so yesterday I went for a lunchtime run and developed a blood blister on the inside of my right foot. I know what caused the blister and it was almost certainly the lack of socks that I was wearing during my run. Normally running in just trainers is fine for me, but for some reason this area got irritated this time round.

Soaking with black tea really helps to harden the feet folks. Try it sometime.

Running together – stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment