Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Improvements to speed

A short one tonight, but just wanted to comment that it is becoming seemingly much easier to hold the pace at 4min/km or sub 4 for some periods. I think this is the measure of improvement in anyone when they are able to hold their desired pace for a time without dying.

8km run this evening with some decent hills involved and the legs seemed to be fine. I have yet to put my finger on whether it is a result of the drills and plyometrics I have been doing over the last three weeks or if it is a result of the improved diet with regards to the caveman way of eating.

I am going to monitor this intently and will continue to report back on any further changes. One thing I must say is that lighter does go faster and I do feel lighter on my feet.

Stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment