Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Discovering new areas on the run

100th post today folks!! Thanks for reading!

This morning’s run really helped me to revive myself after a horrible night’s sleep. Amazing how man’s greatest freedom can do that to us. It has that magical knack of just improving mood and getting the body out of bed and ready for the day ahead.

Running only with the feel of my feet and with the earth, I made my way through areas that I was not familiar with into bushland that I had not previously explored. After about 40 minutes of running, I knew that I was lost (the ex always said I was rubbish at directions), but I carried on running and running and was just as happy if I did not make it out of that bushland. Was in no rush to do anything else other than just to be by myself out on the run and discovering areas of Sydney that I was not familiar with previously. No time like the present really to get out there and discover new things is what I was thinking.

Shear liberation to be out there running with the earth and as part of the earth, not watching the clock – sometimes running fast and sometimes running slow and sometimes pushing back foliage to carve a trail out.

Head out discover your area on the run – take yourself places that you would otherwise never have seen – see new wildlife up close – smell the earth the sun and the rain and above all give thanks for your part in man’s greatest freedom today.

Life is good folks – life is exactly as it should.

Keep believing – keep achieving!

Stride for stride on a life changing ride. – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment