Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wiggle it

Today I did my bit for the consumer by providing someone I had only recently met in a sports store with the details of an online supplier which charge a bare minimum of AU$120 less than do the mainstream sports shops for a pair of trainers. Now if you think how much some of us run and how we go through pairs of shoes, it makes perfect sense to be seeking out the best bargain online and going for it.

I am not against the idea of local shops making money by any means, but I just can’t find anyone who can explain to me adequately how it is possible for something to be that marked up.

Anyone seeking decent running, biking or triathlon gear at very competitive prices need only head to Wiggle. Generally I don’t buy anything else other than shoes (as the rest of my gear I get for free), but Wiggle are definitely worth looking into.

Happy shopping.

Running together – stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment