Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Sunday, November 28, 2010

A good run = a good life

A life spent running is quite simply a good life for me. It is amazing how much at peace I feel after my morning run. It seems as if the world just all seems good once this is done. It sets the day up nicely and I know that regardless of what else may follow, I have had a positive start to the day.

This is how I felt when I woke up this morning and as I thought, things have gone well since the conclusion of the run. For me it is so much more than mere fitness, it is just part and parcel of life. As Amby Burfoot says in the Runners Guide to the meaning of life, he still follows the principles set down by one of his early coaches in that he eats organic, runs and gives back and this sums it up nicely as to how I feel about my running.

Keep running together- stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment