Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Monday, February 17, 2014

Rare occurrences in running and life

Those of you that know me know that material possessions don’t mean much to me. Don’t get me wrong, I live a great life, but I’m not really wedded to things that one can wander into any shop and purchase again. For me the things in life that mean the most are those rare occurrences or rare objects that you see very occasionally – they are the moments that make my life worth living.

Today I got some very kind feedback from three people. Two of these involved comments and emails to me through my blog which were quite complimentary (thank you whoever you are!) and the third came from a person that I used to work with who said that he had derived value from reading my blog. One of the emails mentioned how this chap had been motivated to lose weight of his own after hearing about my weightloss story. This is really phenomenal and incredibly humbling at the same time to hear that in some small way another random person has changed their life for the positive as a result of an interaction with me and what I write here. This was one of those rare occasions as mentioned above.

Running, weightloss and empowerment all go hand in glove as things that will change your life.


Running together (while trying to motivate others positively), stride for stride on a life changing ride! – Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment