Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The pumpkin is dead..

So the pumpkin bit the dust tonight in the form of pumpkin soup and I also mashed up some of it to mis with my pasta for lunch tomorrow. The tuna remains in tact and I will keep that for later in the week. One apple also remains as a treat.

Thus far we have far exceeded what I thought we could raise and thanks to you generous souls, $469 is finding its way to charity.

I am hoping that my planning is sound and that I won't have to go into the peanut butter with a spoon come the weekend, but never say never.

Thanks again for all the good wishes.

Running together - whille eating pumpkin soup for dinner - stride for stride on a life changing ride! -- Sean Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment