Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Refusing to be ripped off

I have mentioned this many times on this site, but it still seems to trouble me how we are being ripped off in Australia by retail running outlets. Now I don't dispise people making a profit and building a business, but there is business and reasonable margins and then mark ups of 600% etc. A friend of mine at work has taught me the mantra 'Though shalt never again shop retail' -this is so true. I mean why indeed would I want to go into a shop to be hassled by a sales assistant (most of them profess to be runners, but when you scratch the surface all they run is a few miles a week and the odd fun run).

No thanks - I love the freedom of partrolling websites free from the annoying chants of, 'Can I help you?' or 'Are you alright there?'. Yes shopping on the internet anytime I like for any shoes I like is just my idea of a dream come true.

Loving the internet shopping - it is like Xmas only you know what you are getting and also know how much it cost!

Running together - stride for stride on a life changing ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment