Uncover your inner athlete!

Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten.. Each morning in Africa a lion awakes - it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve.


No matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up you had better be running!



Sunday, August 8, 2010

Motivation Motivation and more Motivation

I saw this video on one of the blogs that I follow and thought to share it with readers.

If you are not motivated by these ladies and what they are doing then surely you have no pulse.

For anyone who has ever said 'I can't', watch this and find yourself saying 'I can' and 'I will'. If running long distances were bad for one into old age, then how do we explain people like this?

Keep on living and loving life on the run! -- Sean Muller


No comments:

Post a Comment